We excel in developing intelligent business funding solutions to improve future cash flow, profits growth and business expansion.
As a business funding broker, we provide free, impartial advice to businesses that want to benefit from a plethora of business funding knowledge, know-how and expertise.
Working with you, we use our entrepreneurial and financial skills to understand your funding needs and then we work with our high street banks and specialist lenders to put your tailored finances into place for you.
Import Finance is designed for businesses that buy and import goods from suppliers around the world. It helps to bridge the cash flow gap between paying overseas suppliers and receiving payment from buyers. When used in conjunction with invoice finance, import finance reduces the cash flow gap even more, allowing you to fulfill not only existing orders, but to also fund business expansion plans. Being able to reassure overseas suppliers that they will be paid makes them more likely to agree to better prices and faster shipping. Import Finance can include optional bad debt protection and foreign exchange services.
Import finance works on a confirmed order basis. When you place your supplier order, your financer will also carry out one of the following:
• Provide a Letter of Credit or Supplier Undertaking to your supplier
• Pay a deposit or make full prepayment to your supplier
When your goods arrive in the UK, the financer will pay VAT, duty and freight to release them. At that point, you repay your import loan with your cash or by raising a sales invoice to repay it using invoice finance.
• access to funding when you need it, so you don't miss opportunities
• lender will pay your supplier or provide a letter of credit for up to 100%
• working capital and the flexibility of overseas supplier payment options
• optional FX to protect or take advantage of currency fluctuations
• are a UK business importing goods from businesses overseas (B2B)
• have limited working capital, restricting import business growth
• want to be able to negotiate attractive terms with overseas suppliers
• want support with the complexities of trading with suppliers overseas
For a free no obligation import finance quote, please call 01242 250000, or complete the form at the top of this page. We are a broker, not a lender so you will receive quality impartial advice from us.
Company Finances Ltd
Business Finance Broker
Tel: 01242 250 000