We excel in developing intelligent business funding solutions to improve future cash flow, profits growth and business expansion.
As a business funding broker, we provide free, impartial advice to businesses that want to benefit from a plethora of business funding knowledge, know-how and expertise.
Working with you, we use our entrepreneurial and financial skills to understand your funding needs and then we work with our high street banks and specialist lenders to put your tailored finances into place for you.
If you would rather be a commercial property owner than a tenant, then a commercial mortgage is almost certainly your best way forward. The reason secured lending is often cheaper than unsecured lending is because lenders feel more comfortable when they have security over balance sheet assets that are readily convertible into cash. Subject to loan repayment affordability, the more assets you own, the more you can potentially borrow.
Secured loans allow your business to borrow a significant amount of money, at relatively low interest rates. Daily interest calculations also help reduce the cost and it's up to you whether to have capital and interest or interest-only repayment terms. Flexible loan terms of up to 20 years make long term business investments easier to plan and implement. Secured lending is a great source of funding for both short-term working capital requirements and long-term business investments.
• If you have security to offer, you can borrow more
• Secured loans offer better rates than more risky unsecured loans
• No need for directors to provide personal guarantees
• Much longer loan terms are available, reducing monthly repayments
• Longer loan terms make long term business planning much easier
• Need capital for growth or acquisition, or want to consolidate debts
• Want to move to new owner-occupied business premises
• Would like to choose between a fixed rate or variable rate loan term
• Want to borrow between £25,001 and £10M (subject to approval)
• Want to expand or improve existing company premises
For a free no obligation commercial mortgage quote, please call 01242 250000, or fill out the form at the top of this page for us to contact you. We are a broker so you will receive quality impartial advice from us.
Company Finances Ltd
Business Finance Broker
Tel: 01242 250 000